Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

All I want for Christmas is Elmo Live Encore


After Tyler's finalization we headed out to the mall for a little visit with Santa. I was worried that Tyler would be scared of him and cry, but he didn't! We were the first ones there to greet Santa and there was no line behind us so we got to take a lot of pics. The hardest part was that they would only let you choose one for your photos for the photo cd :-( I had a tough time picking between this one and the one of him actually looking at the camera. In the end I decided it was pretty cute that he was looking up at Santa and so we picked this one. I think it will be somehow integrated into our Christmas cards this year. The tree goes up tomorrow - I can hardly wait!

1 comment:

Sue said...

It's adorable!!!! Cullen won't get within 5 ft of Santa.