Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

My first baby shower!

My colleague and good friend Patty hosted an amazing baby shower for me today. I was able to celebrate with many of the teachers I have worked with over the years. For the last six years I have been based at one particular school, but have had contact with teachers at various other schools. This year I am working across the whole district. Today was about getting together with the friends I have made in those other buildings, the retired teachers I once worked closely with (and in some cases still do), along with the people I share my office with. It was such a nice afternoon filled with good friends and lots of amazing food - thanks to Patty! Here are a few pics from today...











No comments: